Quand les fils se touchent

dimanche, juin 04, 2006

Skunk Anansie- Charlie Big Potato

I AWAKE

FROM BLOOD THICK DREAMS

WASHING BLAME

FROM MY KNEES

SOFTLY DONE

SO SECRETLY

I'M AWAKE

AS CHARLIE SLEEPS



A LONE BROTHER, A LONE SISTER

A HOME COVER, ALONE



I AWAKE

DRY THE SCREAM

SPIT THE VILE BREATH

TILL MY TONGUE BLEEDS

THINKS IT'S ALL GONE

FAMOUSLY

BROKE THE HARD GIRL

GOOD TO PLEASE



TELL IT LIKE IT IS

TELL IT LIKE IT IS

TELL THE SORDID TRUTH

TELL THEM

TELL IT LIKE IT IS

TELL THEM


Ça peut vouloir dire deux choses: première, vous aviez pas le goût de jouer, deuxième, vous la connaissez pas. Si vous entrez dans la deuxième catégorie, courez vous la chercher!! C'est juste malade. Le premier et le troisième album, c'est du bonbon pour les oreilles!!

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Ouais ben, j'avais aucune idée ce que c'était...

9:47 a.m.  
Blogger igby said...

Skinny kack para, para dutty dykie nigger,
sell out whitey liberals who hang with blackie sinners,
Skinny kack para, para dutty dykie nigger,
sell out whitey liberals who hang with blackie sinners
On my hotel t.v, on my hotel t.v, private hotel t.v,
on my hotel t.v, TURN IT OFF!
They, they, they, they, who the fuck are they?
You think that your conspiracies are the crux of all my theories

1:13 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Le deuxième aussi...

4:27 a.m.  

Publier un commentaire

<< Home